1. Concept. In one or two sentences, what is your project? What does it do?
Why this: What were your motivations/inspirations? What were you looking to explore/express/learn? (particular elements of music, interface mappings, sound techniques, aesthetics, etc.)
What context do you envision it living in? What do you hope people will get out of experiencing it?
– Link to working project hosted on NAS
– Demo video / screen capture of you performing it (especially if interaction / intent not obvious on interface)
3. Technology. How does it work?
4. Process. What stages did you go through in creating it? Include early sketches, describe challenges and solutions/workarounds. Next steps: what would you improve in a next iteration?
5. Acknowledgements and references If you used code from examples or other projects, cite them, and tell us what you did. If you got help from fellows/teachers, thank them.
Documentation posts are due on Tuesday.
Next two classes:
– Thursday: Gaming lib with Owen Roberts
– Tuesday: Communication from Arduino to p5 with Jiwon Shin