Coding in class
- Play a JSON score generated from a MIDI file using Tone.Part
- look into the score structure to find relevant parts / clean up if necessary
- use the event callback to play (and perhaps manipulate) notes, and draw to the screen
- Modify yesterday’s markov chain example so that its source sequence comes from the score.json file
- Generate a melody using a Markov chain created by analyzing a melody (and/or durations) from a MIDI file of your choice (you can download one from many sources online)
- Present progress towards your final:
- Develop your midterm further. Pick an improvement you wanted to make and implement it.
- Or, start a different project. Tell us what your concept is, and show us your first working code draft.