1) Using our simple OSC ––> ENV synthesizer, try to re-create the following envelopes:
<img class=”alignnone size-medium wp-image-188″ src=”http://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/ima-wp/wp-content/uploads/sites/34/2016/10/12114117/Envelope-examples-1024×722-300×212.png” alt=”envelope-examples-1024×722″ width=”300″ height=”212″ />
2) Go to the Tone.js docs site, and look into Tone’s built-in synthesizers.
Design 3 sounds, using:
– AmSynth or FMSynth
– Noise synth or Membrane synth
Note: keep in mind they can be polyphonic if you use Polysynth
3) Create an interface for playing with the timbres of two synths of your choice.
Consider what the inputs are (mouse, keyboard, sliders, etc), what synth parameters they control, and add some visual feedback as well.
Your interface can either:
– be like an instrument, where the user plays notes/sounds
– play a pre-set or randomized melody or rhythm
But your controls should focus on playing with timbre.