I almost forgot about publishing this one exercise!
The exercise is in this site: http://192.168.50.184/~bco220/API_Embedded/about.html
In this particular exercise, I tried to find an appropriate API to make a simple webpage with it. However, I tried with tumblr API, SoundCloud API, and twitter API, but I failed miserably to use those API’s since the key required some time (half a year) to be received or the documentation of the site does not explicitly show you the steps to embed such and must become a development member. Hence, I decided to use our trusty Google Map API, since that was what we learned in class. I implemented this API in my midterm project website, and I found that the positioning of the map was a bit challenging to place, such that it does not look quite cramped. I believe it can look better than it is now, but for the most part I am glad that I successfully placed the API inside.