VR / AR Fundamental Project One
Inspiration (Using objects around us to make creative sounds, many sounds to create a tone)
– Household Percussion Jam ： https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8Cqyi5WxSU
– How many rap songs can you play on a kid’s xylophone? ：https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frMxf-4VH2Q
– 3 actor: start playing
– 2 more actors appear in the distance adding movement
– One actor appears in the far left, redirecting attention with a loud sound
– A soloist appears on the far right. all other actors stop playing and point in the direction of the soloing actor, once again redirecting attention.
– Slowly actors on the outer sides stop to play.
– One actor continues to play. signaling the end of the expirience
-All actors bow.
-use a Juant VR one
-focused 360 : shoot 180 with additional 20 degree on left and right = 220 degree (to allow some head turning)
-backups: if we can’t use a 360 camera, we will be using a camera and shooting in pie slices then the stitch.
-close and far relative to the camera placement
-possible setting: quad, park, B1, tech museum in front
-indoor or outdoor: people in the shot
-permission to shoot in certain areas
-if we want to make our own original track or use one online
-how many repeated tracks
-360 or volumetric?
-after effects : for editing footages.
-Jaunt? Streaming service?
Things we need:
-instruments or sound making