When I thought about Uncanny I immediately related it to Mummy because of the mysterious and scary elements it has. But at the same time I want to make a Mummy that’s cute at the same time. The bandage on Mummy would provide me with cover of something surprising underneath.
Before becoming a Mummy, he was a nice boy who always had smiles on his face, but unfortunately he had cancer and died. In order to keep his smile, his body was kept as a Mummy.
- Cut the fabrics for each component of the body.
- Sew each part using sewing machine.
- Flip the sewed part out.
- Draw the face on the head.
- Cut a red heart and stick it to the body part.
- Stitch each part of the toy.
- Bind each part of the toy using yard.
Unwrap the yard on the toy’s head and you will see the the smiley face of the boy before he died
Unwrap the yard on the toy’s body, you will see the hidden red heart that hasn’t faded away.
Use more materials to decorate the face
Stitch each part of the toy more perfectly.
Add more props for the Mummy like a coffin.