This one resembles the tutorial patch very much.
So here is my patch. I worked with the scissors and glue in order to get the split of 2 rows and 3 columns. From there, I used the radiogroup to alter which cut would go into the main jit.pwindow. After figuring that out, I used jit.scalebias and a swatch in order to change the color levels of the main jit.pwindow up.
This patch was made with Max 7 with an Ironman cutscene.
I split the first video patch into nine parts using scissor object. Encountered some problem about “glue” (as in the patch the video under the glue doesn’t show up).
simply split a patch into four rectangles and mixed up the positions to distort the video.