Final Project Concept Presentation & Kinect+OSC
- Final Project Concept presentations (1)
- Final Project Concept presentations (2)
- Assignment review
- Improve the system performance of motion tracking by connecting two computers with OSC communication
- Sending Kinect Skeleton data from Windows to Mac via OSC communication
- Work on your Final Project!
- Create a simple sketch with OSC communication
- Please feel free to reach out to the instructor if you struggle with coming up with ideas.
- The exercise should be uploaded to Kinetic Interfaces google drive folder by midnight every Saturday so that the instructor has enough time to review your work. You should upload not only your source code but also all of your media assets, such as image, sound and video so that the instructor is able to execute the program.
- Additionally, your work process should be documented on the documentation blog. Your documentation needs to include sufficient amount of screenshots and video captures along with descriptions.