Lab 5 – Textiles that Make Some Noise
- Arduino Uno or DFRobot Beetle
- 10K Resistor (pushbutton)
- 5V or sine-wave buzzer, or an mp3 Shield.
- Conductive Thread
- Arduino IDE
Your challenge in this lab is to make your second Arduino project and to implement it on a piece of textile that generates some sort of noise. The requirements are:
- It has to have a soft-circuit input, such as a fabric pushbutton or fabric force-sensitive-resistor.
- It has to provide some sort of sound output such as a 5V buzzer
- You have to write the code yourself. You can base it off of the example provided in circuits.io from last class.
- You have to be able to wear it.
- If you work in pairs, you will have to provide two inputs to trigger one input.
Document your work on the documentation blog. Your buzzer will be used on the Tuesday, November 22 class. You will get extra points for style and creativity. Please make sure to bring your working buzzers in on Tuesday.